Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag

I've been tagged by Greenmantle to "go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. A person then needs to tag 4 other people to do the same".



This is my sister Carol, holding me in the doorway of my dad's greenhouse. It's a scanned image of the original that I used to make posters when she had a 'milestone' birthday!

Here she is in a similar pose recently- this time holding Baby Digger, but not fashing her knickers!

To keep the momentum going I tag:

Sue from the Balcony Garden, Louise from This is my Patch, Primrozie and Lilymarlene from At Last I've got my plot!


4 comments:

Jan said...

What a lovely couple of "now" and "then" photos!

this is my patch said...

I have just found the tag, I shall give it a go. What a great photo of you and your sister, and to see her now, as auntie of Baby Digger! x

The Allotment Blogger said...

That's fantastic - and it just goes to show that the gardening gene emerges early!

Lynn said...

whoops. I'm very behind in my posting this spring. I have finally caught up and posted the latest updates and you'll see where I've been and what I've been doing!

I will get right on with this tag! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Sorry so late with this though.

Great pictures!