It seems that the waterproof housing for the camera wasn't that waterproof after all!
Disaster struck of Friday when the casing failed and flooded the camera- it went to it's watery grave off the coast of Cornwall. It's been used underwater many times before so he doesn't know why it failed (better here than on Honeymoon I suppose) Replacing it can go on the list for He How Doesn't Dig to sort before the wedding! So sorry, no photos for a while.
I spent another hour or so tying in the sweet peas and snipping off the tendrils. (so that they don't bend the flower stems) The longest stem so far was 55cm to the first flower bud- beat that!
I cut about 30 on Friday and a massive 145 Sunday night! Fed them all after dark and mulched their roots with bark with encouraging words pleading "please keep flowering”!