I’ve been tagged by Greenmantle so must share with you 5 things about me that you probably don’t know:
1. I have three sisters and HWDD thinks we look like this. (I’m the youngest, so must be third from the left!)
2. My paternal family tree can be traced back to 1699, but the family name will not continue now that I’ve married HWDD. I have gone from having a unique, frequently annoyingly miss-spelt name to proudly belonging to a new family whose name is blissfully easy to spell and even linked to vegetables, in a roundabout way!
3. The highest point on earth on which I have stood upon is the Kalihari Pass in the Himalayas at 15,000 feet above sea level.
4. The lowest point would be –18m, on the bottom of the Indian Ocean while diving off the coast of South Africa during our honeymoon.
5. Earlier this week I took my Mum & Dad to see ‘The Sound of Music’ at the London Palladium theatre, for mum’s birthday. It was a fabulous show and the songs all gave me goose bumps, evoking happy memories from childhood and of a previous trip to see it with Granny, back in 1982!
I shall Tag Lily Marlene, Petunia's Garden and The Balcony Garden