Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa Who Digs…


Well more ‘Pump’ than digs really! As the plot is wet & cold, Santa Who Digs has been catching up with exercise with Debbie, the best Body Pump instructor around! Debs returned on Thursday night for a special Christmas Pump class before jetting off to warmer climes for some well deserved R&R. Baby Digger loved the music and was dancing along to the tracks.

Santa will be harvesting sprouts, cabbage, parsnips & leeks for Christmas dinner on Tuesday. After a week of frosts the parsnips will hopefully be really sweet.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you all!
Santa Who Digs x

2 comments:

this is my patch said...

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year too, lots to look forward to. I am planning to have parsnips from the garden on Christmas Day, maybe leeks too, I have got swedes but they look a bit small, I have bought one from Sainsburys just in case they are inedible! x

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well Sarah!

I will have parsnips in next growing season. We built a new raised bed for them and carrots. I can't wait!

You must have great soil for them to grow so straight!